Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate

This book was very interesting. I don't normally read books quite like this one. I have never read one of Lisa Wingate's books but I really enjoyed this one.

It took me a while to get used to the author's writting style, but by chapter 2 I was completely hooked on the story.

This was a Christian fiction but unlike most that I have read, it was kind of just in the background. I actually really liked that. It came out, but the whole book wasn't forcing ideas and theologies at you while you read it. It was peaceful and serene when it was there. Kind of a subtle undertow that tied everything together.

I liked the whole book and would recommend it to others!

I received a complementary copy of this book as part of Bethany House Publishers book review program.

No comments:

Post a Comment